Craft Beer Helsinki is a craft beer festival that will be held in Helsinki Railway Square 30.6.-2.7.2022.
LOCATION AND DATE
Helsinki Railway Square 30.6.-2.7.2022.
Thursday 30.6. klo 14-24
Friday 1.7. klo 12-01
Saturday 2.7. klo 12-24
Serving beverages will end 15 minutes before closing time.
BREWERIES AND BEERS
There will be over 30 Finnish and international craft breweries serving their goodies.
Beer lists will be published at Untappd before the event.
Besides awesome beers, there will be good food at CBH2022.
CRAFT CIDERS & WINES
We will also have craft ciders and wines at the event.
Single entry to the event costs 6 € and includes festival glass (you can keep the glass as a souvenir). Single entry ticket allows you to enter the festival area only once. If you leave the area and would like to come back, you have to pay the entry fee again.
3-day-wristband costs 10 € and includes festival glass and a wristband that allows you to enter the festival area during the whole weekend. Keep your glass with you when coming back. Additional glass will cost 3 €.
PRE-SALE OF TICKETS
Pre-sale of tickets is closed, you can buy your ticket at the entrance during the opening hours of the event.
PAYING AT THE EVENT
All the payments will be made by bank and credit cards. No cash is accepted!
FESTIVAL GLASSES & SERVING SIZES
Serving sizes for draft beers and ciders are 1,5 dl and 3 dl. In addition to that, there are some bottled products. Most of the beers and cider will cost about 3-5 € / 1,5 dl and 6-9 € / 3dl. Some rare or otherwise special ones might be more.
Age limit at the festival is 18 years. Be prepared to prove your identity at the entrance, and when buying alcoholic beverages. Kids below 15 may stay in festival area with their parents until 7pm.
There is a free cloakroom near the entrance. Please leave bigger bags etc to the cloakroom.
Dogs may enter and stay in the festival area until 7pm with their owners, and have to be kept on a leash all the time.
Can I buy takeaway beers or other alcoholic beverages from the festival?
- No, unfortunately you can’t. All the alcoholic beverages sold at the festival has to be kept inside the festival area.
Can I take an umbrella to the festival?
- Yes, you can.
I have a single entry ticket. Can I go out and come back later with the same ticket?
- Unfortunately you can’t. Single entry ticket allows you to enter the festival area only once. 3-day-wristband costs only 4 € more and includes a wristband that allows you to come and go as many times as you like.
I have a 3-day-wristband. Do I get a new glass when I come back to the festival area on a second or third day?
- 3-day-wristband includes only one glass, so please keep your glass with you. You can also buy a new glass for 3 € inside the festival area.
Can I take my own water bottle with me to the event?
- Yes, you can! Unopened plastic bottles with non-alcoholic beverages. are fine. Also you can take an empty bottle, and fill it with water inside the event area.
Can a book a table?
- No you can’t. All the tables are free for anyone to use. We think it’s more fair this way.